9.7.05

special moment

how do we remember so many special moments?
when new special moments are experienced,
we put the old ones aside
even though they meant as much,or maybe more
than the new special moments
(not that the new special moments mean less)

i wish i had a mental camera to capture all the
special moments in my life
that way i will never forget or miss any of them out
when i search through my mental bank

now,some moments that i wanna retrieve
from the rusty drawers in my mind
are vague and blurry
i see them thru smoky lenses
then i think to myself,
i wanna relive them again so that the images become clear
but i cant
still, i thank those who made new special moments in my life.

special thanks to mocha who made "breathe" moment,
which i wanna remember for life
and special thanks to black russian
who has made new special moments i.e.
"i think the light that bounces off your face now is nice"

No comments: