28.11.05

our brief appointment

i heard the voice of him who had the answers
my heart pounded against my chest
yearning to be set free
flee from the trauma of meeting u
the time had come and had started to tick
timing our very brief appointment
3hours and 15minutes
i saw u and i froze
my heart pounded harder and faster
my mind lost in my head
tears clogged up somewhere between my
nose bridge and neck
u said the things i wasn't prepared to hear
nor see nor face
some words so foreign
i feared what they meant
to me,to my future
u didn't stop,u didn't care
u rambled on forcing me to speak
to move to write something anything
even if it didn't make sense
u wanted to humiliate me
2hours and 15minutes left
time was on your side,not mine
crawling so u could suck me dry
although there was nothing there for u
in the first place
3minutes left
and that too felt long
i heard the voice of him who had the answers
exam's over,congratulations

No comments: