22.4.09

staring

all i did was stare at a still photo of you and your pals playing the fool.you were sitting on a baggage trolley,looking real serious, like driving a Ferrari in an F1 race. it cracks me up each morning i turn on my laptop in the office. all i did was stare and i remember how your skin feels, i stare and i remember what your face smells like. the texture of your hair on my fingers; hair on your head whom we call nub nub, hair on your legs as i smooth my hands across them while you drive. i remember because i memorised each sensation, each scent... it cracks me up each morning i turn on my laptop in the office; each morning i restrain the tears from overflowing, staring.

4 comments:

copperfront said...

u referring to me? hehehe. muacks!!!

pam ting said...

sung?

copperfront said...

yes it's me!!! are you back from hk?

pam ting said...

yes i am! how are u?!