20.2.05

power of the tongue

today at youth service
deacon preached on the power of the tongue
the negative things people say to you can break your spirit
my spirit is broken
so i am determined to keep listening to sermon tapes
and hear what God has to say to me instead
Iced CM has been telling me to confess the right things
"it is always easier to complain" she says
"today's sermon is for you!"
amen

on a lighter note:
during our comms presentation today
one girl's topic was "the in-laws"
her starting statement was "some of you might have already known,
i've been married for 16 months..."
she's my age.

then i told my friend, Cafe Latte, about it and her response was
"is she married to a guy?"
she then clarified her statement and said that some girl in her year
got married to another girl sometime this year at a chalet
and invited friends

two pieces of news like this is too much for me to handle in one day

just for sung:
i love you
always

No comments: