12.4.05

my addiction

i have found the reason for my addiction.
my addiction to caffeine in any form;
coffee, tea, coke, chocolates...
is in fact a disguise for my addiction to
the feeling of well-being;happiness
that it produces.

today i hit the climax of my addiction.
after a teh-c-peng(which skinny latte claims is lethal)
during lunch,
i had a chon- weasel(which skinny latte claims is MOST lethal)
during my break,which was 2hrs later.
took a 10min power nap,
(i still fell asleep by the way)
& the moment i woke up
gobbled(i mean it) kopi-peng's packet of mini eggs

up till now,i have eaten a total of 3 gallons of chocolates
plus my tea n coffee intake
amounts to 3000mg of caffeine.
im happy but...
drug addicts,pls tell me if im dying?

1 comment:

Teekay said...

it sounds like a hell lot of caffine to me... you should really cut back on it... maybe you might wanna check this out...

http://health.ivillage.com/eating/enutritional/0,,fw,00.html

however it claims that 5 cups a day is moderate... but i still think its waaaay too much