11.4.05

they lurk

my good friend espresso(who insisted on being called teh-o-peng)
told me on sat
pam,do you know the new pope is chinese?
his surname is yah
so he's pope-yah(popiah).

then my mom showed me this sms she received yesterday
pam,did u see this joke?
"the new pope has been elected,
his name is popiah"
mom,that's not a joke,it's true
he's chinese,his name is yah,my friend told me.
really?that's funnny.it's amazing how they found a chinese in
all of rome.

this entry is dedicated to all you out there who believed that
1)there's an underpass from red door gallery to orchard
2)they serve pandan juice at sushi teh
3)your intestines go around the world once
4)the new pope's name is yah
there are tricksters lurking around...

1 comment:

Q said...

ur this entry is damn funny. haha.