13.6.05

the new era

today marks the beginning of a new era in my life
im really excited about what Daddy has in store for me
some words spoken to me over the last week
were words of life
this verse kept springing up in my head
"...being confident of this very thing,that He who has begun
a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ"

then i look at my life and i realised how much my Daddy loves me
and how much i dont deserve what He has given to me.
in this camp,i did not receive what most would call deep revelation
what i did receive is the most fundamental of the Christian doctrine,
the very reason we exist and the only adjective by which we describe my Daddy:
love
and love never fails
my Daddy never fails
never did,never will

dbl espresso bought me a white adidas visor
hee

No comments: